Comment on page
GPS is not activated in Mapeo
To solve this problem, we suggest you explore the different solutions, in this order:
- 1.First of all, make sure that you have GPS enabled on your cell phone. It will be different on each phone, but GPS or Location services can usually be found in the Quick Settings menu, which can be accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- 2.Confirm that Mapeo Mobile has access to the GPS. The GPS details button at the top of the home screen will change fromred to a green dot and the accuracy of the GPS signal
If you turn on the GPS on your device while using
Mapeo, you may need to restart Mapeo for the app to recognize that the GPS is turned on and change the status of the GPS details button.
- 4.Confirm that the GPS sensors are enabled. For it:
If you have managed to enable GPS in Mapeo but only manage to have a very weak signal, please visit My GPS signal is very weak
- 1.Click onGPS Details
- 2.On the GPS Details screen, make sure that in the Sensor Status section at the end of each line, it says YES.
- 3.In the event that one or more sensors are not activated or enabled, please check the manufacturer's manual for your device to activate it.