Installing Mapeo Mobile
There are 2 ways to install Mapeo Mobile on your smartphone:
Before you start, make sure that:
- You have a goodinternet connection.
- You have enough space available on your smartphone for the Mapeo application and data you will collect - we recommend that you have at least 1 GB (gigabyte) available.
To install Mapeo Mobile on your smartphone from the Google Play Store:
- 1.Open thePlay Store application on your smartphone.
- 2.In the search bar at the top of the Play Store window, type Mapeo, and click on themagnifying glass icon at the bottom right of the keyboard.
- 3.ClickMapeo in the list of applications.
- 4.On the Mapeo Mobile screen in the Play Store application, click on Install.
- 5.When the installation process is complete, click on Open.
- 6.When Mapeo Mobile opens, you will be prompted to allow Mapeo access to your phone's camera and GPS for proper functioning of the app. After that, the Mapeo Mobile home screen will open automatically.
You can install Mapeo Mobile on a smartphone that does not have an internet connection using a previously downloaded installation file (
- 1.Locate the Mapeo installation file (
.apk) on the device.
- 2.Tap on the installation file (
.apk) to open it.
- 3.In the pop-up window, click on INSTALL. The installation process may take several minutes.
- 4.Once the installation is complete, click on OPEN in the pop-up window.
- 5.When Mapeo Mobile opens, you will be prompted to allow Mapeo access to your phone's camera and GPS for proper functioning of the app. After that, the Mapeo Mobile home screen will open automatically.