Overview of Mapeo Desktop Territory mode screen
(Clockwise rotation from left to right):
- On the Mapeo modes panel, you can select the mode ofMapeo Desktop that you want to access. Here, the Territory mode is highlighted.
- The Point, Line, and Area buttons are for creating data and will be available when you are sufficiently zoomed in for editing.
- To edit, you must zoom into the area where you want to create data.
- Use theUndo andRedo buttons to go back or forward a step.
- Save your edits.
- Export territory data to a
- + Zoom in or + Zoom out on the map.
- Use theBackground map window to select background map layers.
- The Map Data window can be used to turn map layers on and off on the map.
- The Issues window shows you if any of your current features being edited have any issues, such as a missing category.
- ClickBug report if you are online and want to report a bug on Github.
- The spatial coordinates at the location of the cursor / mouse.
- The background map might be an online or offline map, depending on your set-up and configuration.
- When you are editing data, the list of categories or details of your data will appear here.
- Details of the version of Mapeo which you are using.